Wednesday 29 July 2015

Metabolism Moans

The truth of the matter is that, whether I like it or not, I have a slow metabolism. Very slow. I am short too. Some would say very short but the bottom line is I need very little food to maintain my status quo weight-wise. 

If I overeat through higher calorie choices or additional food, I put on weight. Very easily. Simple as that.

It is not fair. No, it is definitely not fair. But that's life. Now I know the reality, it's up to me what to do with it. We each make our own choices in this short life, some however, are harder than others.

Yet again it all boils down to what you really want? Do I want it enough to do what I know is necessary to stay slim-ish?


Yes, most of the time is the honest answer. Sometimes it's easier than others but the most important point is that I keep trying. Only when you give up have you lost the battle.



No comments:

Post a Comment