Monday 28 September 2015

No, I'm not perfect...

...and I don't have it totally sussed. 
My dieting history is more Alpine range than undulating countryside but I continue to try and each time I fall ( or fail) I get back up and keep trying. 

I'm currently doing a home made kind of Cambridge Weight Plan diet. I had success with it earlier this year when I had some extra weight that I had to address swiftly, before I outgrew the rest of my wardrobe. And I continue dabbling with it in my current phase of maintenance. 

Some days it works. Some days it doesn't. Today was one of those days. 
The annoying thing is that I predicted it might happen. I knew if I had another piece of birthday cake ( mainlining sugar paste) it would set in motion a series of unavoidable and regrettable events whereby I eat my fill of toast, chocolate and breakfast cereal. 

Without a proper meal all day, I am at present stuffed full of all the foods I've largely avoided in the last month. 

So it is over. And tomorrow I will regroup, refocus and get back to the basics of the eating plan. It's all about damage limitation. Take action and get results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment